TSC is excited to announce the introduction of our new MB240 Series of industrial thermal label printers.
What is the MB240 Series?
With a small footprint, compact design, and quiet operation, MB240 is the right product for light industrial usage.
The MB240 series is designed to fit in alongside TSC’s bigger industrial printer models including the MH240 and MX240P Series. The MB240 features a small footprint, easily understood operator interface, and a full set of options to meet nearly every printing application.
Its compact design, quiet operation, and fast label throughput are equally at home in the office or shop floor.
The printer’s all-metal construction and die-cast aluminum print mechanism engine is durable enough to withstand the toughest production environments and is designed for years of trouble-free use.
1) Small footprint and rugged design
- Weight: 39% less, size: 30% smaller than TTP-246M Pro
2) 3.5-inch intuitive color touch display
- Ease of use 3.5-inch touch color GUI display and intuitive indicators
3) Flexible and advanced TPH mechanism
- Flexible TPH pressure adjustment & adjustable heat line
- Reinforced TPH module hook
- Wide open angle for media handling
4) One step to quick setup/updates
- Scan 1D/2D barcode to set up or clone the configurations in one step
5) Versatile availability of connectivity
- Standard USB, USB Host, Serial and Internal Ethernet
- Optional seamless Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n Slot-in module or internal steady Bluetooth 4.2 interface
- Work in process
- Product marking
- Compliance labeling
- Industrial-duty printing
2) Warehouse and logistics
- Order fulfillment
- Inventory management
- Product labels
- Event ticketing
For More Information
–>Go to the MB240 Series page here!
–>Check out a how-to video, download the datasheet, or visit the FAQ for this new series here!