Have you heard of our TSCare Service Program?
If not, you probably should; it’s one of the best programs available to you if you use TSC printers.
So let’s get down to brass tacks. What is the TSCare Service Program, and how can it help you?
TSCare Service Program 101
TSCare is our Extended Warranty and Onsite Service program that provides a set of pre-determined, fixed costs for service and support throughout the year.
With this program, you can keep your printer in proper working condition by planning and budgeting your service needs ahead of time.
By using TSCare, you can enjoy peace of mind by knowing that you can budget reliably and that your operation can run smoothly.
TSCare Service Program Benefits
- Lowers overall cost of ownership
- Supplies a reliable basis for budgeting and planning
- Keeps mission-critical equipment operating at peak levels
- Minimizes business disruption caused by equipment failures
- Increases productivity
- Ability to leverage the capabilities of TSC Customer Service Engineers
- Less expensive than the same services purchased at time-and-materials rates
TSCare Service Program Options
The great thing about the TSCare Program is that you can choose the program that’s best for you!
1) Onsite Service Program with an Annual Contract
The TSC Onsite Service is a fast, convenient way to assure your business is up and running at all times. TSC Certified technicians will travel to your location to get your printer back to optimal performance. Also, all labor and travel for the repair is included.
2) Extended Warranty Program
TSC Extended Warranty program increases the length of our printers back to depot warranty at a fixed price. Additionally, the program enables users to protect their investment and ensure their printer is also in top-performing condition.
On top of the industry best 2-year standard warranty, TSC now offers 3- and 5-year extended coverage.
TSCare Service Program Offers
- Factory trained service engineers
- Experienced & personal technical service
- Nationwide service & support
- Process-driven support
How to Learn More
Interested in learning more about our TSCare Service Program? Email Americas_sales@printers.com and one of our team members will be in touch!